Monday, September 12, 2005

bug her attack...

To all husbands and wives (maybe applicable to boyfriends, girlfriends as well, especially live-ins), I would sincerely like to ask: Husbands, do you at times get this overwhelming, compelling feeling to bug your wife?? Forceful drive to bug-her for no particular reason? Well, I do !!??!! Wives, do you find your husbands bugging you at times?

And what do I mean by bugging? ummm yeah, this maybe too broad. I would put forth my case, you all are welcome to express yours. Well, in my case, frankly, I myself cannot really define it... It's just that I want to bug her! Common initial symptom: I keep following her all over in the house! (Usually, it's the time when she is quite busy and I get this bug-her-attack!)

Next symptom, I start blabbering... and I expect her to respond attentively to all my stupid prattle! Other times, I maybe busy and working on a project with the dumb binary machine, I would want her to be in the same room, and continue doing whatever she was doing before! I would be all busy working and still bug her to be around in the same room!

Ofcourse, my dearmost smart wifey has figured out an excellent hubby-bug-squashing remedy. It has always successfully squashed my bug-her attack! She would give such a lovely smile, that beautiful innocent look... (aah she looks damn beautiful when she does that) and says: "Hubby ...!" And I can feel the alarming system somewhere deep-down in realms of my mind signalling activation. She continues "Would you do * for me?" or at other times "Macy's got flower-show and sale going on! Take me for shopping to Macy's this weekend..." [here '*' indicates any kind of work, which I would in normal circumstances refuse, but fall into trap when under the bug-her spell. Like for example laundry. I hate doing laundry. Laundry reminds me my bachelor days, when I *had* to do laundry after every 15-20 days. I hate it upto the extent, that I take the other way when I walk to-from subway station so as to avoid the road that has the laundromat!].

hmmm, so these days she's found powerful and highly effective remedy. My bug-her attacks have reduced drastically. But still at times, I foolishly take the risk and face consequences.

7 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, September 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you bugger.. beware.. someday she might think of using 'belan' ;-)

 
At 7:55 PM, September 14, 2005, Blogger shlok said...

@uk,
hehe that's another effective tool fore sure!

 
At 12:40 AM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Mrudula said...

Women are far more smarter than men :)

 
At 12:40 AM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Mrudula said...

Women are far more smarter than men :)

 
At 2:28 PM, October 21, 2005, Blogger shlok said...

@mrudula,
Thanks for leaving comments. But your claim is definitely controversial :)

 
At 2:55 PM, November 01, 2005, Blogger Dr. Amit Rajput said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:59 PM, November 01, 2005, Blogger Dr. Amit Rajput said...

i am not married. so i dont have a wife. but i do love bugging... as of now i bug my computer by drumming randomly on its touchpad and keyboard..so far i have got it to exhibit schizophrenic tendencies...its fun...you too should try it once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home