Thursday, September 08, 2005

Am I right?

To all wives, who may have complains against their (*peaceful*) sleepy husbands and would love to disturb their husband's slumber, here's a sweet-funny incident, very nicely written and shared by anumita. Read...
It unfailingly reminds me of weekend afternoons. I try all sorts of evasive methods to convince my wife, that an afternoon nap (feasible only on weekends) does soooo good!!! she does everything possible to keep me awake. she hates me fall asleep on a weekend afternoon or anyday afternoon as a matter of fact. And oh yes, she has poured water, right on my face, to wake me up.
Infact, when my eyes start getting heavy on a lovely saturday or sunday afternoon and I start acting all heavy and lazy, she plainly expresses: "I am going to pour water!!" (Dare, you fall asleep!) And ofcourse, the water would be as cold as she can get!
And at other times, I wonder, how come I end up in a mall, exactly on weekend afternoons? She would shop and I would follow her around. hmmm.... I hope she misses this blog ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home